That is so cool!!!
Printable View
That is so cool!!!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] way cool
WOW it took me a minute..that is awesome
WOW! Those are all awsome pics!
Thank you everyone, I'm glad that you enjoyed them.
I get so much email forwarded to me, and every once in a while I get something like this that is just too cool to waste. What better place to share it, than here with my friends [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Hey Rog....
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...s/IMG00111.jpg
Boo!!!
Does she know there is a snake in her hands....Ewwwwww!http://www.jammerbabe.com/flotilla/i...smiles/bad.gif
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...o/pic09961.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...o/pic32391.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...o/pic12382.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...o/pic11942.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...o/pic00153.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...o/pic00491.jpg
I don't know much about this artist (I believe his name is Beverson). He creates thes amazing 3-D chalk art on the city streets.
It blows my mind how he can create these pieces of temporary art.
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/c...e0ba67_740.jpg
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/c...9741e3_740.jpg
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/c...ab8a8f_740.jpg
When you stand in the correct position this is what you see...But
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/c...a12b01_740.jpg
If you stand back you see how he creats the illusion